Saturday, May 3, 2014

Baby got back


 Here is the front of one of the small (6"x6"x1.5"D) bridal bouquet oil paintings I finished recently.

As promised, here is a photo of the back of one of the small bridal bouquet oil paintings I did. It can be displayed in an easel, hung by the beige grosgrain ribbon, or framed. I hope it brings back many "Golden Memories" to the collector. The back is covered with black paper so you can't see the structure of the support inside, which to me provides a classier presentation. In addition, there are two small "wall bumpers" in the lower corners so it won't mar the wall. 

 Now it's time to don a special hat I found at a garage sale and go to a Kentucky Derby party. Isn't it spectacular. It's a keeper and just in case the Queen of England requests my presence at an event, I'm ready! The run for the roses is at 6 p.m. tonight.
 See you later!


No comments: