Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Nobody Puts Baby in a Corner

"True friends are like bright sunflowers that never fade away, even over distance and time." - Marie Williams Johnstone, woman of mystery

original palette knife oil painting by Georgia artist Joan Terrell Joan Terrill
Nobody Puts Baby in a Corner by Joan Terrell
An original oil painting on
6" x 6" museum quality panel
A brush and palette knife painting
© 2015 Joan T. Terrell
Contact Burton Gallery (706-947-1351) to purchase
More paintings available at: http://www.joanterrell.com

As a married adult, I've lived in five states and experienced nine moves. Nowdays when someone asks where I'm from, I just say "lately from Braselton." Sometimes we all feel a little rootless, I guess, but I still remember my friends, even over distance and time.
Joan

No comments: